Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Design Process-Fancy Word Art

Working on Some Word Art stamps wondering if I should do more with these or leave them as they are?  Was thinking of adding some old handwriting underneath but I am not sure yet.

Any Suggestion let me know.  Been working hard this week on some new stamp sets for the store, added a new freebie to my blog .

The kids are now out of School.  The both did really well and I now have a 5th Grader and a 7th grader in my home. 

If you have any suggestions to what you would like to see in my collage series please post on my blog, Facebook, Digitalscrapbook Place or you can email me at marcee@digitalscrapbookplace.com

Hope you are all having a good week!!

One last thing all my prayers go out to those affected by the tornadoes this week!!

God Bless

Marcee

WordArt

1 comment:

  1. I love them just the way they are and would use them this way and be perfectly happy. Really.

    BUT...if you were thinking of adding old fashioned writing in background, do it as a separate layer that can be placed beneath and used or not, maybe like a subtle word cloud...one for each word. Or maybe have 2 background text clouds, to be used with any/all the words, one old style script and the other old style typewriter font but still subtle.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say
Marcee J. Duggar