Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Design Process: Hanging Clothes Line

I have been working on a new design this week the hanging clothes line.  It is very time consuming but so much fun to design.  I have to get the pictures and clothes line to appear hanging on the page.  I just love the concept, it is taking awhile to get the effect right but hopefully I will have some of these done soon.  Drop Shadows are one of the most important items when creating elements and when you create your layouts, without them pages would look so bland.  I am making them for a different spin on the Groupies concept.  These will be another part of the Heritage Charm Collection, which  to date is my favorite collection I have made.

Untitled-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say
Marcee J. Duggar