Saturday, April 14, 2012

Heritage Charm Challenge Freebie Posting Bonus

Been a long time since I have run a challenge and thought it was about time.
I am quite proud of my new collection and would love to see lots of layouts using it.
Products you can use from the Heritage Collection:
Heritage Charm Page Kit 1
Heritage Charm page Kit 2
Heritage Charm Value Collection
Heritage Charming page Kit 1
Heritage Charming Page Kit 2
Heritage Charming Value Collection
Heritage Charmed page Kit 1
Heritage Charmed Page Kit 2
Heritage Charmed Value Collection
RULES:
Make 1 Layout using any of my products from the Heritage Collection list
receive the Heritage Charmer Element Set 1
Make 2 layouts using any of my products from the Heritage Collection list
receive the Heritage Charmer Element Set 1 & 2
Make 3 or more layouts using any of my products from the Heritage Collection list
receive the Heritage Charmer Element Set Value Collection that contains
Heritage Charmer Element Set 1, 2 & 3
Post layouts in the Thursdays With Marcee Gallery or place a link here in the
forum.
You have 2 weeks to complete the Challenge Layouts Due by April 28th Midnight to receive your posting bonus.

 

More Information

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say
Marcee J. Duggar