Monday, May 14, 2012

Don’t Blink

DontBlinkWEB
Photos of my family growing up the first one is 1972 and the second is 1984. My momma Jean and 3 brothers David Jeff and Eddy.
My momma is gone now and so is my brother Jeff I love to look at these photos and remember them.
the journaling is from a song by Kenny Chesney Don't Blink:
I turned on the evening news
Saw a old man being interviewed
Turning a hundred and two today
Asked him what's the secret to life
He looked up from his old pipe
Laughed and said "All I can say is."
Don't blink
Just like that you're six years old and you take a nap and you
Wake up and you're twenty-five and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife
Don't blink
You just might miss your babies growing like mine did
Turning into moms and dads next thing you know your "better half"
Of fifty years is there in bed
And you're praying God takes you instead
Trust me friend a hundred years goes faster than you think
So don't blink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say
Marcee J. Duggar