Monday, May 13, 2013

Help my Friend Patrick get an IPad

Message from Patrick's Mom Melissa

Hi friends! After a lot of thought and a little debate, I have decided to do a fundraiser to help my son, Patrick, get his own iPad. To do this, I am going through The Puzzling Piece. They are a company that carries autism jewelry. In order for Pat to get his iPad, I have to sell 60 pieces of jewelry. After that is done, The Puzzling Piece will send Patrick the latest iPad directly. If you or anyone you know would like to help us accomplish this for Patrick, please visit the link below. When you order, please put Melissa Green in as the Challenger Name so that we'll get credit for your purchase. This iPad is to help Patrick with communication through the various apps that are available for autistic individuals. My husband, Bruce, and I thank you for your help! And a big thanks to my awesome friend, Marcee, for helping spread the word!!!

http://www.thepuzzlingpiece.com/products_ic.html

971767_10200666103802411_107352187_n

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say
Marcee J. Duggar