Sunday, August 9, 2015

Before & After Waterfall Dresser into a Book Shelf

Found this old Waterfall Dresser sitting outside at a thrift store, and by the looks of it, it had been their a long time.  It had severe water damage and was ready for the scrap heap.  I purchased the dresser thinking the handles would be worth the purchase price.  When I got it back to the shop at You Never Know.  I started taking it apart, at first I was just going to take the hardware off and scrap the rest but it was suggested the drawers were in good shape also.  Three of them were in great shape just need sanding the 4th one had really bad water damage. 

I was going to make little drawer baskets out of them but thought about a bookshelf.
I am happy with the results.

I love to Re purpose old Furniture  and make it useful again.  I used the Miss Lillian's Chock Paint Colors of Irish Cream and Mayan Turquoise and sealed it with General Finishes High Performance Top Coat Satin Finish.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say
Marcee J. Duggar