Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 This should be Fun..

The last of 2015 has been such a busy time for me.  I have been working at a Antique/Furniture Store Painting and refinishing furniture and selling my burlap designs.  The Store is Called "You Never Know" its located at 1218 College Street Clarksville Tennessee. If you are ever in the area please stop by and say hi. 

I also began selling my burlap designs  and Frames on Etsy this year and Christmas was a banner month with over 300 sales in 30 days.  I do have to say December was a blur of activity and thouroughly exhausting but quite enjoyable. 

I still sell my Digital Scrapbook Designs on Etsy and Creative Market, although I havent created anything new in a few years..

Below is a few pictures of my Creations that are for sale or been sold this year. 

Here is to 2016





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say
Marcee J. Duggar